Duration: 3 Days
Want to master Revit Architecture and all its advanced features?
Revit is software for BIM. Its powerful tools let you use the intelligent model-based process to plan, design, construct, and manage buildings and infrastructure. Revit supports a multidisciplinary design process for collaborative design. Revit Architecture allows designer to perform:
- Design and documentation
- Place intelligent elements like walls, doors, and windows. Revit generates floor plans, elevations, sections, schedules, 3D views, and renderings
- Optimize building performance early in the design process, run cost estimates, and monitor performance changes over the project’s and building’s lifetime
- Generate photorealistic renderings. Create documentation with cut-aways and 3D views, and stereo panoramas to extend your design to virtual reality.
- Multidisciplinary coordination
- Since Revit is a multidisciplinary BIM platform, you can share model data with engineers and contractors within Revit, reducing coordination tasks.
Stand out with an Autodesk Certification
- Earn an industry-recognized credential that helps prove your skill level and can get you hired.
- Accelerate your professional development and help enhance your credibility and career success.
- Validate your skills and join an elite team of Autodesk Certified professionals.
- Display your Autodesk Certified certificate, use the Autodesk Certified logo, highlight your achievement and get noticed by listing your name in the Autodesk Certified Professionals database
- Over 16 modules and 20.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Revit Architecture and construction basics from a professional trainer from the built industry.
- Introduction to Building Information Modeling (BIM) and Autodesk Revit
- Basic 3D Drawing and Modify Tools
- Setting up Levels and Grids
- Creating a 3D building elements such as walls, curtain walls, windows, and doors.
- Modeling floors, ceilings, and roofs to the building model
- Creating and modifying component-based and customize staircase.
- Adding component features, such as furniture and equipment.
- Creating Construction documents such as setting up sheets for plotting with text, dimensions, details, tags, and schedules.
- Adding Tags and Scheduling
- Create details such as Keynoting and Keynote legends
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering latest practice in the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.