Duration: 3 Days
Want to master Revit MEP and all its advanced features?
Revit is software for BIM. Its powerful tools let you use the intelligent model-based process to plan, design, construct, and manage buildings and infrastructure. Revit software helps engineers, designers, and contractors across the MEP (mechanical, electrical, and plumbing) disciplines model to a high level of detail and easily coordinate with building project contributors. Revit MEP allows engineer to perform:
- Integrated Design
- Streamline the engineering design process with Revit. Use a single model to enhance the communication of design intent, before construction begins.
- Conduct simulations and interference detection earlier in the design process. Use conceptual energy analysis data for engineering-driven calculations.
- Design, model, and document building systems in the context of a full building information model, including architectural and structural components.
- Model for MEP fabrication with tools that automate the fabrication model layout. Prepare a model for detailed coordination of fabrication and installation.
Stand out with an Autodesk Certification
- Earn an industry-recognized credential that helps prove your skill level and can get you hired.
- Accelerate your professional development and help enhance your credibility and career success.
- Validate your skills and join an elite team of Autodesk Certified professionals.
- Display your Autodesk Certified certificate, use the Autodesk Certified logo, highlight your achievement and get noticed by listing your name in the Autodesk Certified Professionals database
- Over 16 modules and 20.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Revit MEP and construction basics from a professional trainer from the built industry.
- Introduction to Building Information Modeling (BIM) and Autodesk Revit
- Basic 3D Drawing and Modify Tools
- Setting up MEP system-based project with Architecture BIM model linked in, setting up Levels and Grids
- Creating a 3D MEP elements such as HVAC, Plumbing networks and electrical circuits with electrical equipment.
- Modeling electrical devices, lighting fixtures and adding cable trays and conduit to the building model
- Creating and modifying HVAC and plumbing component-based and automatic duct and piping layouts.
- Adding Spaces and zones, Preparing energy analysis for heating and cooling loads.
- Creating Construction documents such as setting up sheets for plotting with text, dimensions, details, tags, and schedules.
- Adding Tags and Scheduling
- Create details such as Keynoting and Keynote legends
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering latest practice in the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.