Duration: 3 Days
Want to master Revit MEP and all its advanced features?
Revit is software for BIM. Its powerful tools let you use the intelligent model-based process to plan, design, construct, and manage buildings and infrastructure. Revit software helps engineers, designers, and contractors across the MEP (mechanical, electrical, and plumbing) disciplines model to a high level of detail and easily coordinate with building project contributors. Revit MEP allows engineer to perform:
- Integrated Design
- Streamline the engineering design process with Revit. Use a single model to enhance the communication of design intent, before construction begins.
- Conduct simulations and interference detection earlier in the design process. Use conceptual energy analysis data for engineering-driven calculations.
- Design, model, and document building systems in the context of a full building information model, including architectural and structural components.
- Model for MEP fabrication with tools that automate the fabrication model layout. Prepare a model for detailed coordination of fabrication and installation.
Stand out with an Autodesk Certification
- Earn an industry-recognized credential that helps prove your skill level and can get you hired.
- Accelerate your professional development and help enhance your credibility and career success.
- Validate your skills and join an elite team of Autodesk Certified professionals.
- Display your Autodesk Certified certificate, use the Autodesk Certified logo, highlight your achievement and get noticed by listing your name in the Autodesk Certified Professionals database
- Over 16 modules and 20.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn advanced Revit MEP from a professional trainer from the built industry.
- Introduction to BIM Management, MEP Design tools & Connectors, and Collaboration Tools
- In BIM Management, creating custom templates, schedules, and custom MEP system families.
- Learn Revit Smart families concept and hierachy
- Creating MEP family elements, geometries such as solids & voids.
- Understand the concept of Extrusion, Blend, Revolve, Sweep and Swept blend
- Setting up formula such as Math Operators, Direct Values, IF Statement and Yes/No parameter.
- In MEP Design Tools, understand connectors, and relationship between Systems and Connectors.
- Setting up advanced MEP project from linking in an architecture model to construction document.
- Creating advanced 3D parametric MEP components
- In Collaboration Tools, setting up project phasing, design options and groups.
- Setting up linked files, coordinating linked projects and setting advanced view range.
- Learn file interchangeability such as Importing, Linking Revit, IFC and Exporting – CAD, NWC, Schedules, IFC etc.
- Best suitable for advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering latest practice in the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.