Duration: 3 Days
Want to master the advanced techniques in Revit Structure and all its advanced features?
Revit is software for BIM. Its powerful tools let you use the intelligent model-based process to plan, design, construct, and manage buildings and infrastructure. Revit supports a multidisciplinary design process for collaborative design. Revit Structure allows engineer to perform:
- Concrete Reinforcement
- Model 3D concrete reinforcement in an advanced BIM environment. Create detailed reinforcement designs and shop drawing documentation with rebar bending schedules.
- Design-to-steel Workflows
- Connect steel design and detailing workflows. Define design intent for a higher level of detail for steel connections in the Revit model.
- Design Documentation
- Create more accurate, detailed documentation of steel and concrete designs. Model elements are direct presentations of information from the building database.
- Structural Analysis
- Conduct structural analysis and export to analysis and design applications with the analytical model while you create the physical model in Revit.
Stand out with an Autodesk Certification
- Earn an industry-recognized credential that helps prove your skill level and can get you hired.
- Accelerate your professional development and help enhance your credibility and career success.
- Validate your skills and join an elite team of Autodesk Certified professionals.
- Display your Autodesk Certified certificate, use the Autodesk Certified logo, highlight your achievement and get noticed by listing your name in the Autodesk Certified Professionals database
- Over 16 modules and 20.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn advanced Revit Structure from a professional trainer from the built industry.
- Introduction to BIM Management, Site and Structural Design, and Collaboration Tools
- In BIM Management, creating custom templates, schedules, and custom system families.
- Learn advanced scheduling, creating building structure components schedules, modifying schedule appearance.
- Creating advanced material takeoff schedules.
- Create parametric structural component families, family elements and family types
- Creating advanced family techniques, additional family types.
- Creating structure specific families such as custom structural wall, roof, floor, and foundation types.
- in Site and Structural Design, creating topographical surfaces, adding site components and modifying toposurface.
- Creating Structural tools, learn structural basics, create and model structural framing.
- Preparing project for advanced structural analysis, Creating and modifying analytical models and placing loads on structural components.
- In Collaboration Tools, setting up project phasing, design options and groups.
- Setting up linked files, coordinating linked projects and setting advanced view range
- Best suitable for advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering latest practice in the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
Duration: 3 DaysRegister Now Register Now