Duration: 3 Days
Want to master Autodesk Navisworks Manage and all its advanced features?
Autodesk Navisworks is a review software for BIM. Navisworks® project review software lets architecture, engineering, and construction professionals holistically review integrated models and data with stakeholders to better control project outcomes. Autodesk Navisworks® allows AEC professionals to perform:
- Detect clashes and check interference
- Better anticipate and help reduce potential clash and interference problems before construction, minimizing expensive delays and rework.
- BIM 360 Glue Integration
- Deeper integration with BIM 360 Glue provides cloud connectivity. Share data and workflows with BIM 360 projects.
- Model file and data aggregation
- Combine design and construction data into a single model using model publishing, data, and model aggregation tools.
- Simulate animation and models (BIM 4D Timeliner / Construction Sequencing)
- Animate and interact with objects for better model simulation.
Stand out with an Autodesk Certification
- Earn an industry-recognized credential that helps prove your skill level and can get you hired.
- Accelerate your professional development and help enhance your credibility and career success.
- Validate your skills and join an elite team of Autodesk Certified professionals.
- Display your Autodesk Certified certificate, use the Autodesk Certified logo, highlight your achievement and get noticed by listing your name in the Autodesk Certified Professionals database
- Over 9 modules and 20.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Autodesk Navisworks and document review basics from a professional trainer from the built industry.
- Introduction to Building Information Modeling (BIM) and Autodesk Navisworks
- Understand Publishing, Merging, Refreshing, and Emailing Files.
- Perform 3D Model Review, hiding objects and overrding materials.
- Search objects properties, measuring, and moving objects.
- Setting up Selection and Search Sets, Viewpoints, Comments Tagging, Sectioning, Link, and Comparing Model
- Create Switchback and modify Revit model
- Understand Timeliner concepts, creating tasks, gantt view, import task from external project file.
- Understand Animator concept.
- Creating a basic animation, manipulate geometry object in an animated set, controlling animation scene playback
- Understand Scripter concept.
- Creating, configuring and managing Scripts, Events and Actions
- Learn Quantification.
- Setting up a quantification project, apply item and resource management.
- Create 3D model virtual takeoff, export data, analyze changes.
- Perform clash detection, identify clash results, clash test reporting.
- Setting up attributes and rules for working with clash test.
- Setting up and linking laser scan data clashing.
- Understand methods for testing and resolving clashes
- Understand Autodesk Rendering.
- Adding materials to a Model.
- Creating and editing materials.
- Applying lighting and material mapping, exposure control, ground planes and perform photorealistic rendering.
- Course content designed by considering latest practice in the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.