Duration: 3 Days
Want to master the advanced techniques in Revit Architecture and all its advanced features?
Revit is software for BIM. Its powerful tools let you use the intelligent model-based process to plan, design, construct, and manage buildings and infrastructure. Revit supports a multidisciplinary design process for collaborative design. Revit Architecture allows designer to perform:
- Design and documentation
- Place intelligent elements like walls, doors, and windows. Revit generates floor plans, elevations, sections, schedules, 3D views, and renderings
- Optimize building performance early in the design process, run cost estimates, and monitor performance changes over the project’s and building’s lifetime
- Generate photorealistic renderings. Create documentation with cut-aways and 3D views, and stereo panoramas to extend your design to virtual reality.
- Multidisciplinary coordination
- Since Revit is a multidisciplinary BIM platform, you can share model data with engineers and contractors within Revit, reducing coordination tasks.
Stand out with an Autodesk Certification
- Earn an industry-recognized credential that helps prove your skill level and can get you hired.
- Accelerate your professional development and help enhance your credibility and career success.
- Validate your skills and join an elite team of Autodesk Certified professionals.
- Display your Autodesk Certified certificate, use the Autodesk Certified logo, highlight your achievement and get noticed by listing your name in the Autodesk Certified Professionals database
- Over 16 modules and 20.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Revit Architecture Advanced techniques from a professional trainer from the built industry.
- Introduction to BIM Management, Conceptual Design & Visualization, and Collaboration Tools
- In BIM Management, creating custom templates, schedules, and custom system families.
- Learn component family concepts, create parametric component families, family elements and family types
- Creating advanced family techniques, additional family types.
- Creating architectural specific families such as custom doors, windows, railings, balusters and panels.
- In Conceptual Design & Visualization, creating massing elements, forms, working with profiles and edges
- Creating Space planning & Area analysis
- Create visualization from BIM model, creating perspective views, setting up exploded views, rendering and solar studies
- 3D building elements such as walls, curtain walls, windows, and doors.
- Enhancing rendering and create walkthrough
- In Collaboration Tools, setting up project phasing, design options and groups.
- Setting up linked files, coordinating linked projects and setting advanced view range
- Best suitable for advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering latest practice in the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.